Serves: 4 persons
- ½ cup fresh coconut
- ½ tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 medium boiled potato
- 1½ cup chopped mix vegetables of your choice
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 small tomatoes chopped finely
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon clove powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Add poppy seeds and 2 tablespoon water in a bowl and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, add poppy seeds with water in a blender. Add coconut and make a fine paste. Add water as per your need to make a paste.
- Get a saucepan and add all the vegetables except boiled potato. Add enough water and little salt and start boiling. Do not overcook the vegetables. Drain the cooked vegetables and keep it aside. Cut the potatoes into medium chunks.
- Add 2 tablespoon oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and fennel seeds. Let them crackle. Add chopped onion and saute. Add ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until the raw smell of tomatoes goes away. Add all the boiled vegetables and potato chunks into the pan and mix everything.
- Add coconut paste and mix everything. Add all the spices and 1 cup water. Add salt to taste.
- Boil the curry for 1-2 minutes on a low-medium heat. Turn off the heat and put the lid on. Keep it for 5 mintes.
- Add chopped cilantro and serve hot with roti or plain rice.