- 1 serving Ragda
- 1 cup yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 1 serving green chutney
- 1 serving sweet chutney
- 1 onion chpooed finely
- 2 cups fine sev
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- Chopped cilantro to garnish
- Get yogurt in a bowl. Add sugar and whisk it properly.
- Prepare Ragda, green chutney, and sweet chutney according to the instructions.
- Place puris in a plate. Poke a hole on top. Add a teaspoon of ragda in each puri.
- Add both the chutneys according to your taste.
- Add little yogurt on top of each puri. Finally sprinkle sev on top.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and cilantro on each puri.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use 'Aloo bhujiya Sev' instead of fine sev. Then you don't have use chaat masala since aloo bhujiya sev has enough salt.