- 1 serving green chutney
- 1 serving sweet chutney
- 2 small onions chpooed finely
- 2 medium potatoes boiled and mashed
- 2 cups fine sev
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- Chopped cilantro to garnish
- Get boiled and mashed potatoes in a bowl. Add salt to taste.
- Get green chutney and sweet chutney in a bowl,
- Place puris in a plate. Poke a hole on top. Add a teaspoon of potato mixture in each puri.
Add both the chutneys according to your taste. Add fine sev on top.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and cilantro on each puri.
- Serve immediately.